Saturday, March 10, 2007

Photos From Casey Kurz '94

Thanks to Casey Kurz for the photos. The first one on the top left is the house and its occupants 1989. Note Pearl in the center having received flowers from the brothers. We all miss her, although she is half the size I recall her being in the 70's. Below that is a 70's style party in 1993. On the very bottom is a typical D Phi pose in the Barroom circa 1992. And on the right is Ty Velde surveying the scene during Bogart intermission.



Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the memorial funding is underway - I'll gladly help put the Delta Phi brand back on campus.

And by the way - that dude in the poly vest next to Ty Velde is me. I can't recall the last time I saw a photo of me with hair.

I have a shoebox or two full of analog pics from the house 1992 - 96. will send along.

ITB
A Guiterman '96

Mike Ezra said...

Brings back awesome memories. In the bottom picture, I'm the clown in the flannel shirt. In the bonds.

Mike Ezra